Melania Trump Breaks Silence on Epstein Claims in Rare White House Statement

Date:

Summary

  • Melania Trump publicly denied any links to Jeffrey Epstein or knowledge of his abuse
  • She dismissed circulating images and claims as “completely false”
  • Her remarks have reignited attention on the long-running Epstein scandal

NAIROBI, Kenya- Melania Trump has issued a rare and unexpected public statement denying any connection to disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, firmly rejecting claims circulating online linking her to his abuse scandal.

Speaking at the White House on Thursday, the US First Lady said the allegations were false and called for an end to what she described as damaging misinformation.

Why Melania Trump chose to speak out now

In her remarks, Melania pushed back strongly against claims tying her to Epstein, insisting she had no knowledge of his crimes.

“The lies linking me with the disgraceful Jeffrey Epstein need to end today,” she said.

She also dismissed images and narratives circulating online, warning the public to be cautious about misinformation spreading on social media.

Melania further clarified that she met Donald Trump independently, and not through Epstein.

What she said about Epstein and past connections

Melania acknowledged that she and her husband had previously been photographed with Epstein but denied any deeper association.

“I am not Epstein’s victim. Epstein did not introduce me to Donald Trump,” she stated.

She added that she had never visited Epstein’s private island, flown on his plane, or had any involvement in his activities.

Epstein, who died in 2019 while in federal custody awaiting trial, remains at the centre of one of the most high-profile abuse scandals in recent history.

Calls for accountability as victims respond

In a notable shift, Melania also called on US lawmakers to hold public hearings to allow survivors of Epstein’s abuse to testify under oath.

Her remarks drew responses from accusers, including sisters Maria Farmer and Annie Farmer, who emphasized the need for accountability and transparency.

The renewed attention comes as the US Department of Justice continues releasing files related to Epstein, keeping the controversy alive in American politics.

George Ndole
George Ndole
George is an experienced IT and multimedia professional with a passion for teaching and problem-solving. George leverages his keen eye for innovation to create practical solutions and share valuable knowledge through writing and collaboration in various projects. Dedicated to excellence and creativity, he continuously makes a positive impact in the tech industry.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Share post:

Subscribe

spot_imgspot_img

Trending

More like this
Related

TikTok’s AI Crackdown in Kenya Removes Over 820,000 Videos in Three Months

TikTok removed more than 820,000 videos in Kenya during...

President Ruto Begins Two-Day Kazakhstan Tour

NAIROBI, Kenya- President William Ruto has arrived in Kazakhstan...

Kenya Receives WHO Recognition for Eliminating Sleeping Sickness

GENEVA, Switzerland — Kenya has received global recognition from...

Arsenal Wins the EPL Title Tonight if Pep Loses to Bournemouth

Arsenal stand on the brink of ending one of...